On April 4th Notley, EO of Austin & Capital Factory hosted EPIC Office Hours for local teen entrepreneurs. JA Company Program Students came to the Capital Factory to discuss their business ideas with entrepreneurs who have built businesses with annual revenue of $1 million or more and/or secured funding of $2 million or more. In addition to networking with mentors & influencers each company had lightning round learning sessions with 15 minutes of high-quality mentorship with some of Austin’s most successful entrepreneurs, top figures, and investors.
Students were able to come with their business idea and product and discuss specific hurdles they were encountering or seek advice on how to run their business. Every company left with a list of useful action items to work on to make their company better and more competitive.
Thank you to our mentors who took the time to work with this up and coming generation of entrepreneurs:
- Daniel Hernandez- Founder & CEO Palaterra LLC
- David Daily- Founder & CEO GravLabs
- Jeremy Giroir- Founder Collective Capital
- Juan Rodriguez - Owner & VP AV Guys LLC
- Kirk Ashy- Vice President- Employee Benefits, Shepard Walton King Insurance Group
- Matthew Thomas- CEO JP3 Measurement
- Michael Hook- President Freight Motion
- Michelle Houp- Founder & CEO Prep U
- Teresa Kuhn- President & CEO Living Wealthy Financial Group