JA Back-to-School Bowl is JA’s largest fundraiser. Each year, hundreds of participants from dozens of companies bowl to help JA provide financial literacy, entrepreneurship and career readiness programs to local students. The event is a fun mix of team building, networking and philanthropy with costume and trivia contests, door prizes and more. Each bowling team provides JA programming for an entire classroom of students for a semester. Two shifts are available for you to participate. Firms with 10 or more teams may schedule a private shift if desired.
Friday, September 16, 12-2pm
Friday, September 16, 2:30-4:30pm
- Highland Lanes - 8909 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757
Step 1: Reserve Your Lanes
Click below to choose your shift(s) and pay the registration fee. The fee is $100 per team (5 bowlers) and covers two hours of bowling, shoe rental, chips and salsa and soft drinks for all bowlers on each team.
Step 2: Create Your Fundraising Pages
After your lanes are reserved, team captains and bowlers make fundraising pages on our firstgiving event page. Each team raises $500 to participate. The more they raise, the more prizes they can win. Prizes are awarded for fundraising by individuals, teams and companies.
It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:
- Click the 'Start Fundraising' button below to go to the event page
- Click 'Join Now' and create your FirstGiving account
- Choose to create or join a team
- Create your team and/or personal page
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Contact the JA office at 512-710-5437 or email@example.com